SUNGLASSES WITH DIOPTERS
Sunglasses are a fashionable accessory whose main purpose is to protect the eyes against UV radiations and sunlight. When you choose your sunglasses, you should pay attention not only to the design, but also to the functionality of the glasses.
They should be chosen carefully and preferably, with the recommendation of a specialist, depending on the activities for which they will be used and the atmospheric conditions specific to the area. Sunglasses lenses can be for protection, but they can also be for correction, with diopter.
with your diopters
Sunglasses lenses can also be made with your diopters, whether you choose them for outdoor sport activities or for afternoons spent walking or shopping.
Only certain models of sunglasses allow changing the lenses with lenses for far distance vision, single vision or multifocal, with different colors or coatings.
Customize your sunglasses by choosing the color of the lens that suits you best from our color portfolio. Nuanced colors differ not only visually, but also bring different benefits, for example a better vision while driving with them.
Take a look at our variety of colors and find out more about the properties and benefits of various colors and shades of the lenses with the help of your optician.
Sunlight contains a large amount of scattered blue light, which overlaps the other colors and leads to low contrast vision.
Interoptik sunglasses filter the blue light radiation optimally. In this way you can see with absolute precision in bright or diffused light. The object appears with high contrast, the colors and details have a natural aspect.
Depending on the intensity of the color, each lens is specific to certain light conditions. There are five filter categories:
0 – low filter for reduced light
1 and 2 – medium filter, used in Europe
3 – strong filter for tropical areas, at the mountains or on the water
4 – very strong filter for extreme radiation conditions, like on a glacier
Did you know?
The percentages indicate how much light absorbs the lens, depending on its shade. For example, 85% means that 85% of the light is absorbed by the lens. The rest of 15% passes through the lens and reaches the eyes.
Sunglasses can also be made with polarized lenses, which block dazzling bright reflections caused by horizontal surfaces: the car’s dashboard on the windshield or the wet surface of the road. They often blind the driver, tiring him and reducing his concentration.
Choose a frame that allows you to mount the sunglasses with your diopters. Together with your optician, choose a model that suits you perfectly and allows you to replace the original lenses.
Usually sunglasses are more curved than optical frames, that’s why it is important that in manufacture of your sunglasses with diopters we take into account the parameters of the frame. Depending on your diopters, we will find the perfect solution for you that guarantees a perfect vision and a pleasant look.
Sun lenses can be ordered with different anti-reflection coatings, applied on both surfaces of the lens or just on the back surface.
For a more stylish look, you can choose a fashion mirror coating: Blue, Red, Green, Yellow, Silver or Gold. Mirror coated lenses always have included a color filter suitable for each reflection and anti-reflection coating on the back side.